Children & Youth
We’re here to help blind and visually-impaired children and youth get a great start in life.
From the early stages of infancy all the way through to adolescence, Vision Forward offers education, therapy, guidance and training to help young people reach their full potential as they grow toward an active and independent adulthood. Services include:
- Our Birth to Three program help to address any delays that visually impaired infants and toddlers may have.
- Our Preschool Age program, helps youngsters aged three to six prepare for a successful transition into school
- School-Age Youth, their families and caregivers can find help from pre-kindergarten through high school.
- Our Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy services help promote development.
- A Visual Consultation will help parents and caregivers better understand their child’s visual impairment.
Learn more about our services for children and youth.
Contact Jaclyn Borchardt, Program Director