Jordy Wearable Low Vision Electronic Glasses
Jordy is a wearable electronic magnifier for people with low vision. With Jordy on you can see up close and in the distance, and magnify as needed. This innovative system is the ideal solution for your active lifestyle, enabling you to read, write, and see in any environment including work, home, and school.
Jordy is a battery-operated, full-color portable system that can be worn like a pair of glasses to see near, far, and everything in between. If you want to watch television or use a computer, use the included HDMI cable and connect directly to your cable box or computer! The included lens holder lets you insert your glasses prescription for the best image. When reading, high-contrast color modes let you see comfortably.
- HD autofocus camera for distance, intermediate & near viewing
- Adjustable magnification
- Color Select, Locator, Freeze & Focus Lock functions
- Dual display with wide field of view
- 5-level brightness control
- Adjustable top strap and nose piece for optimum comfort
- Glare reduction eyecup shield
- Lens holder for your prescription
- Headset weight: 8 oz
- Control unit with built-in rechargeable 4 or 8 hour battery
- HDMI input for TV viewing with brightness and volume control
Try Before You Buy
The best way to find out if an assistive technology product works is to try it before you buy it. That’s why we offer no obligation free demonstrations. Contact an assistive technology specialist to learn more. You can also call us at 414-615-0103, or email us at email@example.com.
Our state-of-the-art assistive technology center features a variety of leading electronic magnifiers, wearable devices and blindness products. To get an in-depth demonstration of a device, or discuss training, schedule an appointment with one of our assistive technology specialists. They will help you find the right technology, training and care solution.