MicroSpeak 8GB Digital Voice Recorder
The Micro-Speak Plus (2nd Generation) is a portable digital voice recorder that has intelligent design and ease of use at a low price. Micro-Speak Plus has many useful features and provides spoken prompts and noises to allow people with a visual impairment to use it easily. The 8GB of built-in memory gives you 96 hours of high quality recording time.
You can record with the simple press of a button and then play your recording back immediately through the built-in speaker. Recordings are captured in an uncompressed WAV format which gives excellent audio quality. This digital voice recorder is wonderful for quick notes and reminders, phone numbers and addresses, recording meetings, lectures, prescription instructions, or even doctor visits.
Spoken prompts indicate battery level, recording, and file deletion. A standard headphone jack allows for a personal listening; a headphone is not included. There is a cable included for a Micro USB Port or for audio file downloads and uploads via PC and Mac. The rechargeable battery can be charged using the Micro USB Port or included AC adapter.
- Easy to use and simple navigation
- Voice recording via a built-in microphone
- Records WAV files, 192kbps, 48kHz sample rate
- High quality audio playback via a built-in speaker
- 3.5mm earphone socket
- Large tactile function buttons.
- Two line LCD display
- Support for playback of MP3 and WAV audio formats
- Mini USB Port for audio file downloads and uploads via a PC or Mac
- Rechargeable Battery.
- 8GB memory providing 96 hours of high quality recording time
- Approximate size 105 × 60 x 25mm