Make a Donation
Make a one-time gift or become a monthly donor — choose the amount that is right for you.
Your tax-deductible donation to Vision Forward makes a real impact:
- A $25 gift helps purchase braille or large print books for children.
- Your gift of $60 covers a full day of educational and therapeutic services for a child.
- A $77 gift covers the cost of a week of assistive technology training.
- A gift of $103 represents one dollar for every year that Vision Forward has been serving people with vision loss.
- $250 covers the cost of an electronic magnifier to enlarge reading material or objects.
- A $385 gift covers a week of education services for a child who is blind or has vision loss.
- A gift of $1,200 covers an adult support group session that provides emotional support and peer connection.
Make a meaningful gift of support.
YOU make all the difference!
Questions? Please contact Vision Forward’s Philanthropy Department at 414-615-0161 or firstname.lastname@example.org.