Early Education Program
Preparing children with vision loss for a successful transition into school.
Vision Forward’s Early Education Program builds a strong foundation for lifelong learning and independence.
Our focus is on your child
Children in our classroom learn how to use remaining vision and other senses to master early education concepts. They gain self-confidence, develop a positive attitude towards learning and build lasting friendships.
Goals are created based on each child’s unique abilities and interests to encourage children to develop to their fullest potential and be ready for school and beyond.
Learning occurs through individualized, hands-on activities based on each child’s unique learning style, needs and interests. Children use their senses to explore a variety of materials, manipulatives, music, movement, nature and dramatic play.
Parents have the opportunity to engage with our team of expert vision professionals to learn about their child’s vision loss and the critical role it plays in early childhood development.
Additional highlights of our Early Education services include:
- Our program has a five-star rating from YoungStar, Wisconsin’s child care quality rating and improvement system.
- Medically-based therapies can be integrated into the child’s services.
- Music therapy is incorporated weekly into the curriculum.
- Family events are offered throughout the year, including zoo trips, Betty Brinn Children’s Museum, Pumpkin Patch and additional opportunities to connect with other families who have children with vision loss. Check out our calendar of upcoming events.
- Our staff can assist with transition planning as your child prepares to begin school.
- We accept Wisconsin Shares and offer a sliding fee scale for working families.
We’re here to help!
Contact Tracey Stanislawski, Early Education Manager
414-615-0160 or email@example.com