Infants and Toddlers
Engaging infants and toddlers to thrive and reach developmental milestones.
Early intervention and family support are vital to every child with visual impairments. Our team assesses the needs of each child and creates an individualized program to reach family goals.
We provide services at Vision Forward, in a child’s home and in the community, empowering families and caregivers with the tools needed to support their child’s development.
Our professional staff includes:
- teachers of the visually impaired
- orientation & mobility specialists
- occupational, physical and speech therapists who are trained to promote use of functional vision and offer strategies to compensate for visual loss
We work towards progression of development, play and self-help skills after identifying a child’s strengths through:
- functional vision assessments
- evaluations of fine/gross motor skills, mobility, speech and language and sensory integration
Vision Forward works with Birth to Three agencies or we offer consultation and training to professionals, early interventionists and day care providers.
We’re here to help!
Contact Tracey Stanislawski, Early Education Manager
414-615-0160 or email@example.com