Every one of us will leave a legacy. Now is the time to determine what yours will be.
A Legacy Gift is Powerful
Invest in opportunity, hope and success. Your planned gift to Vision Forward Association provides critical vision loss programs, ensuring that
- Infants and toddlers learn to discover the world through their other senses
- Preschoolers are prepared to enter school and keep pace with their sighted peers
- School-age youth acquire the social, emotional and developmental skills to enter adulthood
- Young adults are prepared for life beyond high school
- Older adults and seniors are provided with education, training, therapy and support to adapt to their changing vision
- Our community is educated on eye diseases and resources available to those living with vision loss
Introduced to Vision Forward through the Children’s Program, Paul Sweeney and his wife are dedicated to continuing the “life-changing programs and services” provided here.
“Planned giving allows us to hand-select charities today that we want to
make a special contribution to at some time in the future. It allows us to truly have a significant impact on our community in years to come, even if starting with
only a small dollar amount… We recognize the importance of Vision Forward’s
work and want to be supportive in a way that ensures these critical services
will always be available.”
– Paul Sweeney
Ways to Leave a Legacy
Many options for planned giving—including charitable remainder trusts, lead trusts, cash, life insurance, securities, and retirement plan assets—allow you to focus on what works best for you and your objectives. Gifts provide flexibility and control of assets, while providing for loved ones and a worthy cause.
Learn How a Legacy Gift Can Work for You
Make today the day you explore planned giving options at Vision Forward.
Contact Terri Davis, Executive Director
414-615-0102 or firstname.lastname@example.org