Every one of us will leave a legacy. Now is the time to determine what yours will be.
Leaving a legacy gift supports the future of Vision Forward Association and the continuation of services to future generations living with vision loss. It is both powerful and simple.
A Legacy Gift is Powerful
Invest in opportunity, hope and success. Your planned gift to Vision Forward Association provides critical vision loss programs, ensuring that
- Infants and toddlers learn to discover the world through their other senses
- Preschoolers are prepared to enter school and keep pace with their sighted peers
- School-age youth acquire the social, emotional and developmental skills to enter adulthood
- Young adults are prepared for life beyond high school
- Older adults and seniors are provided with education, training, therapy and support to adapt to their changing vision
- Our community is educated on eye diseases and resources available to those living with vision loss
Ways to Leave a Legacy
Many options for planned giving—including charitable remainder trusts, lead trusts, cash, life insurance, securities, and retirement plan assets—allow you to focus on what works best for you and your objectives. Gifts provide flexibility and control of assets, while providing for loved ones and a worthy cause.
Make a planned gift and join our Legacy Society today. We can send you additional information or meet with you personally to explore various giving options.
Learn How a Legacy Gift Can Work for You
Contact Terri Davis, Executive Director