Skilled and compassionate physical therapists help children and adults with vision loss increase their independence.
Vision Forward’s physical therapists provide expert evaluations, highly individualized treatment plans, therapeutic interventions and one-to-one treatment sessions.
As part of an integrated team that includes orientation and mobility specialists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, music therapists and Teachers of the Visually Impaired.
Areas of physical therapy specialization include:
- Therapeutic exercise and activities
- Range of motion, strengthening and endurance
- Visual motor skills and visual compensatory techniques
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Manual therapy and orthopedic alignment
- Body mechanics and postural instruction
- Balance, coordination and gait training
- Home exercise programs
Learn more or schedule an appointment
Contact Jaclyn Borchardt, Director of Operations
414-615-0121 or email@example.com