Skilled and compassionate physical therapists help children with vision loss increase their independence.
Vision Forward’s physical therapist provides expert evaluations, highly individualized treatment plans, therapeutic interventions and one-to-one treatment sessions.
Physical therapy is a part of an integrated team that includes orientation and mobility specialists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, music therapists and Teachers of the Visually Impaired.
Areas of physical therapy specialization include:
- Therapeutic exercise and activities
- Range of motion, strengthening and endurance
- Visual motor skills and visual compensatory techniques
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Manual therapy and orthopedic alignment
- Body mechanics and postural instruction
- Balance, coordination and gait training
- Home exercise programs
Learn more or schedule an appointment
Contact Jaclyn Borchardt, Director of Operations
414-615-0121 or firstname.lastname@example.org