Vision Forward Association offers a variety of rewarding employment opportunities. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. Vision Forward is recognized as the premier agency serving people of all ages with vision loss in Southeastern Wisconsin. We empower, educate and enhance the lives of individuals impacted by vision loss through all of life’s transitions. Our vision is that all individuals with vision loss have reached their full potential to lead active and independent lives.
Join our dedicated team that works collaboratively to offer transformative services for people of all ages who are impacted by vision loss. Vision Forward is currently seeking a detail oriented and proven Development Coordinator.
Responsibilities to Fulfilling the Vision Forward Mission:
- Promote the dignity of all people living with vision loss.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Maintain a positive, cohesive, transparent, and family-friendly environment.
- Processes and enters donor information, contributions, extraction of data and user support of Raisers Edge.
- Manages Raiser’s Edge data base including: gift and data entry, generating gift acknowledgments, mailing lists and various fundraising reports.
- Works with Vision Forward team to ensure all Vision Forward clients and consumers are added to Raiser’s Edge in a timely manner.
- Supports Philanthropy team and agency staff to ensure successful Vision Forward events.
- Supports agency staff by providing mailing lists for newsletters, annual report, invitations, volunteer events, agency events and other agency publications.
Pay and Benefits:
- $21-24/hour (based on experience)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
The perfect Candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Methodical and self-organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Keeps up to date with readily accessible knowledge relevant to own role.
- Ability to think quickly to respond to immediate requests.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility to adapt, positive attitude towards change, and a constructive and creative approach to problem solving.
- Commitment to Vision Forwards values.
Education: Associate or Bachelor’s degree in communications or business information systems (or similar)
Skills: Analytical and problem solving skills, passion to exceed client, team and organization expectations.
Technical: Microsoft Office – including Excel and PowerPoint; Raisers Edge skills (or similar database system) required; able to learn and maintain fundraising & donor databases.
Experience: Has been in task-oriented situations and able to perform confidently, with no fear of being held accountable.
Send resume to: