We are experts in vision loss, actively engaged in the community, sharing knowledge about assistive technology, vision services, and common eye diseases.
You are not alone and there is help available. For over 100 years, Vision Forward has been serving people of all ages impacted by vision loss in Wisconsin. We understand the impact of vision loss and that each person’s vision is unique. Our skilled, compassionate team offers training, technology, and support to help with daily tasks and living successfully with vision loss.
Did you know?
- Over 3 million Americans 55 and older have difficulty seeing even when wearing glasses.
- Almost 1 in 10 individuals age 75 or older reports difficulty seeing, even when wearing glasses.
- Wisconsin offers free or low-cost services to help individuals adjust to vision loss.
- It is estimated that only 5% of individuals with vision loss who are eligible for services seek them each year.
Learn more about the help that’s available.
Contact Erica Weise, Social Worker
414-615-0163 or email@example.com
Community education helps raise awareness and reduce societal stigma
Vision Forward staff are experts in the field of vision loss and are actively engaged in the community, making in-person and virtual presentations on many topics, including: assistive technology, vision services, and common eye diseases such as macular degeneration and glaucoma.
Vision Forward presentations are available for:
- Senior groups
- Parents and families of young children
- College students
- Medical professionals
- Community providers
- Eye care practices
A sampling of of Vision Forward presentations include:
- Living Well with Changing Vision
- Assistive Devices and Technology
- Diabetes and Vision Health
- Vision Rehabilitation for Vocational Success
- Specialized Vision Services for Babies and Toddlers
- Low Vision Occupational Therapy Intervention
Schedule a presentation for your group.
Contact Dena Fellows, Marketing Director
414-615-0134 or firstname.lastname@example.org