Explore 5 Portable Electronic Magnifier
With a high-definition 5″ screen and a foldable handle, the Explore 5 is the perfect travel companion for reading on the go. Simple to use, comfortable to hold, lightweight, and a 4 hour battery life. The Explore 5 is a great tool to help people with low vision read wherever they may be!
The 5″ screen is perfect for smaller reading tasks such as reading mail, menus, product labels, cooking instructions and more. The flat design ensures that the Explore 5 fits into nearly any pocket, with the screen protected by the included case. You can even use Explore 5 to write! Hold it by the handle with one hand and write underneath with the other hand.
Explore 5’s buttons are large and easy to use. Need a larger screen? No problem! You can connect Explore 5 to a television or monitor with the included HDMI cable.
- HD image quality: Brilliant 5˝ LCD screen and sharp HD autofocus camera
- 2X-22X magnification: Sharpness and clarity at the touch of a button
- Customizable: More than 18 enhancement modes
- The smallest, lightest 5˝ HD handheld electronic magnifier
- 3 modes of use: Straight out of your pocket, with folding handle or tabletop use
- Long-lasting battery: 3,5 + hours of continuous use from a single charge
- TV output: Display enlarged pictures and text on your TV
- Image gallery: Can store 1000s of images for viewing anytime
- Durable: Magnesium alloy bezel protects camera from mishandling and impacts
- Two-year warranty
Try Before You Buy
The best way to find out if an assistive technology product works is to try it before you buy it. That’s why we offer no obligation free demonstrations. Contact an assistive technology specialist to learn more. You can also call us at 414-615-0103, or email us at email@example.com.
Our state-of-the-art assistive technology center features a variety of leading electronic magnifiers, wearable devices and blindness products. To get an in-depth demonstration of a device, or discuss training, schedule an appointment with one of our assistive technology specialists. They will help you find the right technology, training and care solution.