Vario Digital Foldable FHD Digital Magnifier
The Vario Digital FHD is a foldable desktop video magnifier with outstanding image quality and compact design. It features a 15.6” full HD monitor with optical zoom from 1.3x – 45x magnification and a Full HD (FHD) camera. This provides a true color image with a large field of view. See things in greater detail and with greater clarity, including pictures, words, and anything else you place under the camera!
The large tactile buttons make the Vario easy and fun to operate! It’s ideal for people who are new to electronic magnifiers, or who can find technology difficult to use. All controls are located on the bottom of the screen, making them easy to find and ergonomic to use.
With its foldable design, the Vario Digital FHD is perfect for people who are on the move. Simply fold the Vario down flat, and using the integrated handle you can take it wherever you need to go! The optional battery adds even more flexibility, making the Vario Digital FHD ideal for many situations.
- Magnification: 1.3x to 45x
- Illumination: LED illumination with 3 brightness settings (100%, 75%, 50%)
- Power Source: AC
- Base: 14.9” W x 18.1” D black base plate
- Weight: 13.9 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14.9” W x 18.1” D x 22” H (5.2” high when folded down)
- Screen/Display Size: 15.6”
- Viewing Modes: 14 color contrast modes
- Image resolution: 1000 : 1 Contrast Ratio
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Accessories: 1659-T Video Magnifier Table available separately
- Miscellaneous: Speech output on all menu options (5 language options), USB cable included for downloading images to a MAC/PC, Auto shut-off after 8 hours (15 minute setting available)
Try Before You Buy
The best way to find out if an assistive technology product works is to try it before you buy it. That’s why we offer no obligation free demonstrations. Contact an assistive technology specialist to learn more. You can also call us at 414-615-0103, or email us at .
Our state-of-the-art assistive technology center features a variety of leading electronic magnifiers, wearable devices and blindness products. To get an in-depth demonstration of a device, or discuss training, schedule an appointment with one of our assistive technology specialists. They will help you find the right technology, training and care solution.