Visolux XL FHD Portable Electronic Magnifier
The Visolux Digital XL FHD is an advanced portable video magnifier with advanced features. Includes a 12” TFT LCD touch screen display, a Full High-Definition (FHD) camera, built-in stand, and much more!
The large 12″ screen makes reading a breeze, allowing more text to fit on the screen than standard portable electronic magnifiers. In addition, the Visolux XL FHD features a unique Dynamic Line Scrolling (DLS) feature. This allows the user to scroll both horizontally and vertically when on the higher magnification levels, without having to move the device!
Visolux XL FHD is easy to use, thanks to both physical buttons and touch screen controls. Zoom in from 2x to 22x and change colors with ease! When you want to read on the go, simply put Visolux XL FHD in its included case and you’re set! The 2.5 hour battery life means there’s no need to be near an outlet.
- Magnification: 2x to 22x in steps or continuous zoom
- Illumination: LED illumination with 3 brightness settings (100%, 75%, 50%)
- Power Source: Battery operation time: 2.5 hrs. / Charge time: 4.5hrs.
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Screen/Display Size: 12” non-reflective TFT LCD display, 16:9 widescreen format
- Viewing Modes: True color as well as 14 false colors
- Image resolution: 1920×1080 pixels using an FHD camera
- Miscellaneous: Button or touch-screen operation with speech output on all menu options, HDMI cable included for live streaming to a television, USB cable included for downloading images to a MAC/PC
Try Before You Buy
The best way to find out if an assistive technology product works is to try it before you buy it. That’s why we offer no obligation free demonstrations. Contact an assistive technology specialist to learn more. You can also call us at 414-615-0103, or email us at .
Our state-of-the-art assistive technology center features a variety of leading electronic magnifiers, wearable devices and blindness products. To get an in-depth demonstration of a device, or discuss training, schedule an appointment with one of our assistive technology specialists. They will help you find the right technology, training and care solution.