Partner with Us
Click on the above photo to to learn more about how five-year-old McKinley and her family are learning to live with her Leber Congenital Amaurosis, a condition that causes severe vision loss at birth.
To deliver the kind of services McKinley received, it takes about $14,000 a year per individual—about $270 per week.
Overall, it takes about $3 million a year to meet all the needs of the individuals who come to Vision Forward for help. After program fees and other revenue sources, we have a funding gap of approximately $1.2 million annually.
To date, financial contributions received total just over $896,000. Although we have more work to do, with your partnership we can close our funding gap to ensure that children, youth and adults with visual impairments will always be supported throughout their journey of vision loss.
How you can help
- Online – Make a secure online donation.
- By Phone– we accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover Card donation. Please call Joanna Rivas, at 414-615-0161.
- By Mail – a check made out to Vision Forward Association can be sent to:
Vision Forward Association
912 N Hawley Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53213
- Gifts of stock or security transfers – Contact Terri Davis, Executive Director, at 414-615-0102 or .
- Shop at smile.amazon.com – Select Vision Forward as your charity and 0.5% of eligible purchases will be donated to support our mission (no fees, no extra cost).
Learn More About the Impact of Your Support
We invite you to watch our virtual tour of Vision Forward to see firsthand the impact of your support. Contact Terri Davis, Executive Director, at 414-615-0102 or with any questions. We look forward to seeing you in person when it is safe.
Vision Forward is grateful for the support of Catholic Community Foundation. Their generous grant supports the vision rehabilitation therapy programs Vision Forward provides to people of all ages who are blind or visually impaired.