Make a Donation
Help move our vision forward!
Each step on the journey of vision loss can present challenges, but overcoming those obstacles is achievable with your support! Generous gifts make is possible for children, adults and seniors to receive the critical services at Vision Forward to help move their vision forward.
Your contributions help transform the lives of children and adults and their families impacted by vision loss!
Ways to Donate
- Online – Make a secure online donation.
- By Phone – For your convenience, we can process MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover Card donations over the phone. Please call Terri Davis, Executive Director, at 414-615-0102.
- By Mail – send your check made out to Vision Forward Association to the following address:
Vision Forward Association
912 N Hawley Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53213
- For gifts of stock or security transfers, please contact Terri Davis, Executive Director, at 414-615-0102 or .
- When you shop at smile.amazon.com, select Vision Forward as your charity of choice and they’ll donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to support our mission—no fees, no extra cost.
Learn More About the Impact of Your Support
Vision Forward is grateful for the support of Catholic Community Foundation. Their generous grant supports the vision rehabilitation therapy programs Vision Forward provides to people of all ages who are blind or visually impaired.