Partner with Us
Born prematurely with a weight of less than two pounds, Judith has had significant delays in the development of communication and motor skills. Her journey since birth has been uphill. However, working with the Vision Forward team of teachers, therapists and vision specialists since she was 11 months old, Judith has made great strides.
Today, at five years old, Judith is walking on her own and communicating her needs through simple sounds and sign language. She enjoys playing and engaging with other children in the classroom, and music therapy is helping her master additional movements as well as speech and language skills.
Judith’s family is very proud of her hard work and the great strides she has made developing skills for independence. Her mom lights up when Judith calls her “Mama,” and her siblings enjoy playing with her and hearing her laugh and call them by special nicknames she has for them.
Support of our Children’s Program gives Judith and hundreds of children like her access to highly specialized education and therapy services that help them have a strong, healthy start in life.
A gift of $54 provides one day of education and therapy—that’s just $270 for a week of services to help a child with vision loss discover the world.
Your contribution can help change a child’s life for the better, forever. And that’s priceless!
How you can help
- Online – Make a secure online donation.
- By Phone– we accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover Card donation. Please call Joanna Rivas, at 414-615-0161.
- By Mail – a check made out to Vision Forward Association can be sent to:
Vision Forward Association
912 N Hawley Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53213
- Gifts of stock or security transfers – Contact Terri Davis, Executive Director, at 414-615-0102 or email@example.com.
- Shop at smile.amazon.com – Select Vision Forward as your charity and 0.5% of eligible purchases will be donated to support our mission (no fees, no extra cost).
Learn More About the Impact of Your Support
We invite you to watch our virtual tour of Vision Forward to see firsthand the impact of your support. Contact Terri Davis, Executive Director, at 414-615-0102 or firstname.lastname@example.org any questions. We look forward to seeing you in person when it is safe.
Vision Forward is grateful for the support of Catholic Community Foundation. Their generous grant supports the vision rehabilitation therapy programs Vision Forward provides to people of all ages who are blind or visually impaired.