Partner with Us
Click on the above video to to learn more about how four-year-old Andre is learning to navigate the world, despite the visual, physical and communication challenges imposed on him by Cortical Vision Impairment (CVI) and Cerebral Palsy (CP).
Every small step of Andre’s progress is integral to his development. Early intervention services that are individualized and holistic have made a significant difference for him and are critical to his continued growth and development.
Please join me with your support to ensure that all children living with vision loss have access to early intervention services that enable them to experience life much like their sighted peers.
A gift of $54 provides one day of education and therapy—that’s just $270 for a week of services to help a child with vision loss discover the world.
Your contribution can help change a child’s life for the better, forever. And that’s priceless!
How you can help
- Online – Make a secure online donation.
- By Phone– we accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover Card donation. Please call Joanna Rivas, at 414-615-0161.
- By Mail – a check made out to Vision Forward Association can be sent to:
Vision Forward Association
912 N Hawley Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53213
- Gifts of stock or security transfers – Contact Terri Davis, Executive Director, at 414-615-0102 or .
- Shop at smile.amazon.com – Select Vision Forward as your charity and 0.5% of eligible purchases will be donated to support our mission (no fees, no extra cost).
Learn More About the Impact of Your Support
We invite you to watch our virtual tour of Vision Forward to see firsthand the impact of your support. Contact Terri Davis, Executive Director, at 414-615-0102 or with any questions. We look forward to seeing you in person when it is safe.
Vision Forward is grateful for the support of Catholic Community Foundation. Their generous grant supports the vision rehabilitation therapy programs Vision Forward provides to people of all ages who are blind or visually impaired.