Partner with Us
Sudden blindness was beyond anything Doyle “Dee” Ward ever imagined when he went in for back surgery. Within a moment of time, Dee’s life changed forever.
As Dee’s story demonstrates, vision loss can happen to anyone at any time in life. That’s why Vision Forward exists.
To deliver the kind of services Dee received it takes $1,200 a year per individual – about $100 per month.
Overall, it takes about $3,000,000 a year to meet all the needs of the children and adults who come to Vision Forward for help. After program fees and other revenue sources we have a funding gap of approximately $1,200,000 annually.
As of today, financial contributions received total just over $600,000. We have work to do to close the gap so we can ensure everyone who needs our help will receive it.
With your partnership, children, youth and adults will always have a place to turn to when they need help managing their vision loss.
How you can help
- Online – Make a secure online donation.
- By Phone – For your convenience, we can process MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover Card donations over the phone. Please call Terri Davis, Executive Director, at 414-615-0102.
- By Mail – send your check made out to Vision Forward Association to the following address:
Vision Forward Association
912 N Hawley Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53213
- For gifts of stock or security transfers, please contact Terri Davis, Executive Director, at 414-615-0102 or .
- When you shop at smile.amazon.com, select Vision Forward as your charity of choice and they’ll donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to support our mission—no fees, no extra cost.
Learn More About the Impact of Your Support
Vision Forward is grateful for the support of Catholic Community Foundation. Their generous grant supports the vision rehabilitation therapy programs Vision Forward provides to people of all ages who are blind or visually impaired.