Partner with Us
Thank you for making a difference for individuals of all ages who are blind or visually impaired. YOU are changing lives in significant ways.
As Isaac’s parents, Rosio and Juan, recall the early days of Isaac’s journey, they beam with pride at how far their son has come. The past few years have been all about making sure their son has everything he needs to succeed in life. They are so grateful for your support and want to share his inspiring story with you. – Isaac’s Story
Rosio and Juan know that it takes significant support to help people like their son build skills and a strong foundation for future success. Isaac inspires me, and so do people who support our mission. People like YOU.
Your gift of $60 will ensure that a full day of educational and therapeutic services can be provided to a child living with visual impairments, regardless of a family’s ability to pay. A gift of $300 will cover an entire week of life-changing services.
Together, with your support, we can positively change the present and future of people of all ages who are blind or visually impaired.
How you can help
- Online – Make a secure online donation.
- By Phone– we accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover Card donation. Please call Joanna Rivas, at 414-615-0161.
- By Mail – a check made out to Vision Forward Association can be sent to:
Vision Forward Association
912 N Hawley Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53213
- Gifts of stock or security transfers – Contact Terri Davis, Executive Director, at 414-615-0102 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shop at smile.amazon.com – Select Vision Forward as your charity and 0.5% of eligible purchases will be donated to support our mission (no fees, no extra cost).
Learn More About the Impact of Your Support
We invite you to watch our virtual tour of Vision Forward to see firsthand the impact of your support. Contact Terri Davis, Executive Director, at 414-615-0102 or email@example.com any questions. We look forward to seeing you in person when it is safe.
Vision Forward is grateful for the support of Catholic Community Foundation. Their generous grant supports the vision rehabilitation therapy programs Vision Forward provides to people of all ages who are blind or visually impaired.