Clover 10 Handheld Electronic Magnifier
The Clover 10 combines a large 10″ screen with a high-definition camera at a great price! The size of the screen allows for extended reading tasks not usually possible with a handheld device, making the Clover 10 a versatile device.
Clover 10 is not only high-definition, but is 1080p Full HD, giving an excellent quality image whether you are reading or looking at a distance. The distance view mode allows you to read things like signage at a distance, for example reading a wall mounted menu at a restaurant. When you want to read magazines, mail, books, newspapers and more you can use the close up view, and if you want to do your hair or makeup, simply switch to the self-view camera that faces toward you.
A unique feature of the Clover 10 is its panning system, which allows users to pan around live zoomed images simply by using a joystick. There’s no need to take a picture first, .allowing you to read the entire area visible to the camera without having to constantly move the device around the desk.
- A large 10-inch screen for easy reading
- High definition image at 1080p for reading and distance
- Large magnification range goes from 2.5x to 18x
- Three viewing modes: Near view, distance view and self view
- Live panning using the built-in joystick
- Save up to 18 images on the device
- Connect to a TV via HDMI
- 18 high contrast colors to choose from
- Easy to use buttons that are tactile and high-contrast
- Use for up to 3 hours on a single charge
- The integrated stand provides an ergonomic angle for reading and writing
Try Before You Buy
The best way to find out if an assistive technology product works is to try it before you buy it. That’s why we offer no obligation free demonstrations. Contact an assistive technology specialist to learn more. You can also call us at 414-615-0103, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our state-of-the-art assistive technology center features a variety of leading electronic magnifiers, wearable devices and blindness products. To get an in-depth demonstration of a device, or discuss training, schedule an appointment with one of our assistive technology specialists. They will help you find the right technology, training and care solution.