Smartlux Digital Portable Electronic Magnifier
The Smartlux Digital features a 5″ LCD TFT widescreen display, and provides 5x, 7x, 9x, or 12x magnification (even less when used in hand-held mode). You can choose between 5 different viewing modes that include full color, black on white, white on black, black on yellow, and yellow on black. Illumination is provided by 2 hi-tech SMD LEDs and the tactile control buttons are easy to understand and use. The screen is hard-coated for protection and is made with an additional anti-glare layer of film.
The SmartLux Digital has a generous depth of focus and includes a stand that, when placed in its fully extended position, is ideal for reading. When placed in its half-extended position, it is one of the best handhelds for writing thanks to the amount of space you’re given to write underneath.
The device is very portable at a lightweight of 7.8 ounces which lets it fit in a purse or large pocket. There are only 3 tactile buttons to learn: On/Off, Magnification setting, and the Contrast Mode. The SmartLux Digital is ideal for anyone who is visually impaired and wants an economical, portable video magnifier!
- 5-inch LED backlit LCD TFT widescreen display
- Four magnification levels: 5x, 7x, 9x, and 12x
- 5 color viewing modes, including full color
- 4 Tactile colored buttons, easy to see and read
- Generous depth of focus
- No need to adjust when used for hand writing or as a hand-held video magnifier
- Retractable stand for writing and gliding across text pages
- Stores up to 20 pictures & you can change contrast and magnification
- Hard foam case, cleaning cloth, charging device all included
- Weight: 7.8 oz ‚ carry it with you everywhere!
- Dimensions: 3.5″W x 6.5″L x 1.25″H
- Power: Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Run Time: 2.5 hours; Charging Time: 2 hours
Try Before You Buy
The best way to find out if an assistive technology product works is to try it before you buy it. That’s why we offer no obligation free demonstrations. Contact an assistive technology specialist to learn more. You can also call us at 414-615-0103, or email us at .
Our state-of-the-art assistive technology center features a variety of leading electronic magnifiers, wearable devices and blindness products. To get an in-depth demonstration of a device, or discuss training, schedule an appointment with one of our assistive technology specialists. They will help you find the right technology, training and care solution.