Vision Forward Store
HealthSmart Talking Bilingual Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
The HealthSmart Talking Bilingual Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is a meter with volume-controlled audio readings. Readings are in English or Spanish and the meter has a high-contrast backlit LCD screen. This monitor displays irregular heartbeat detection, date and time of display and shows an average of the last 3 readings.
There’s enough memory for two users, storing up to 120 readings in total. A protective storage case is included. Uses two AAA batteries (not included).
- English or Spanish spoken results
- Large, backlit LCD screen with easy-to-read blood pressure and heart rate results
- 120-Reading Memory Storage (60 each for 2 users) with date and time stamp
- Visual BP Guide and irregular heartbeat detection
- Powered by batteries or AC adapter (both included)
- Includes: a protective storage case
SKU: T481091 Categories: Monitors and Testing Devices, Health and Wellness Tags: medical, health, large print, talking, high contrast, bilingual