HealthSmart Talking Blood Pressure Monitor
The HealthSmart Talking Blood Pressure Monitor is an upper arm talking blood pressure meter with volume-controlled audio readings. Readings are in English or Spanish and the meter has a high-contrast backlit LCD screen.
There’s enough memory for two users, storing up to 120 readings in total. The standard cuff accommodates an upper arm circumference from 11.75 inches to 16.50 inches. A zippered case is included. Uses four AA batteries (not included).
- English or Spanish spoken results
- Large, backlit LCD screen with easy-to-read blood pressure and heart rate results
- 120-Reading Memory Storage (60 each for 2 users) with date and time stamp
- Visual BP Guide and irregular heartbeat detection
- Powered by batteries or AC adapter (both included)
- Includes: standard adult upper arm cuff; large adult upper arm cuff; 4 – AA batteries; AC adapter; and zippered case