Merlin Elite Pro Electronic Magnifier with OCR/TTS
The Merlin elite Pro is a high performance desktop video magnifier (CCTV) with a Full HD Sony® 1080p camera and full page text-to-speech (OCR). Merlin elite Pro high definition camera displays sharp images in vibrant color and contrast. Its high resolution LCD and large field of view produce maximum detail on a clear bold display. With the push of a button, Merlin elite Pro changes from live image mode to full page OCR mode and reads aloud your text.
The X-Y tray makes reading smooth and easy, and can be locked when writing. Using the Merlin is easy, thanks to the controller which can be configured for easy or advanced use. Merlin elite Pro is a perfect solution for anybody looking for a powerful all-in-one electronic magnifier.
- Sony® Full HD 1080p auto focus camera
- 24” high resolution HD LCD for superior image quality
- Magnification up to 70x
- 32 viewing modes to optimize contrast and brightness
- Screen easily pivots horizontally and vertically
- Low profile XY table with a user friendly lock mechanism
- Computer compatible – toggle between CCTV and computer, connects to tablets & iPad
- 13 Megapixel OCR Camera for accurate full page text-to-speech
- 3 OCR reading formats (Full Page Text, Full Page Picture & Single Line Text)
- Easy-to-use console with simple and advanced modes
- Multiple language recognition
- Male & Female premium voices
- Save documents, pictures or books and export files to your PC
- Setup is easy, just plug in and begin
Try Before You Buy
The best way to find out if an assistive technology product works is to try it before you buy it. That’s why we offer no obligation free demonstrations. Contact an assistive technology specialist to learn more. You can also call us at 414-615-0103, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our state-of-the-art assistive technology center features a variety of leading electronic magnifiers, wearable devices and blindness products. To get an in-depth demonstration of a device, or discuss training, schedule an appointment with one of our assistive technology specialists. They will help you find the right technology, training and care solution.