Reveal 16i HD Foldable Electronic Magnifier
The Reveal 16i is a smart all-in-one electronic magnifier that does it all! You can video chat with friends, check your emails, watch videos on YouTube, download applications from Play Store and more. If your eyes get tired when reading, you can have all the printed material read to you thanks to its integrated Optical character recognition (OCR) and Text-to-speech (TTS) capabilities.
Reveal 16i is easy to use thanks to its combinations of physical controls and touch screen capabilities. If you want to magnify up close or in the distance, use the large, tactile controls on the front of the screen. If you want to switch to the advanced features, simply press a button then use the large on-screen icons with the touch screen.
Reveal 16i is ready to go when you are, with its foldable design and optional battery making it easy to take with you wherever you go. Whether you’re a student, professional, or retired, the Reveal 16i has something for you.
- Google Play Store accessible to download thousands of applications
- Google Docs, Drive, Gmail, Google+, Hangouts and Chrome already installed.
- Reveal 16i is connected to Bookshare
- Optical character recognition (OCR) and Text-to-speech (TTS) capabilities
- Digital editing
- Free automatic software updates
- Internet and Bluetooth connections
- USB and High-Resolution video output, headphone jack
- Adjustable 16-inch screen
- 10X magnification optical zoom
- Up to 45X digital magnification
- Real 1X
- Polarized LEDs
- Optional battery available
- Optional carrying case
- Robust and foldable
Try Before You Buy
The best way to find out if an assistive technology product works is to try it before you buy it. That’s why we offer no obligation free demonstrations. Contact an assistive technology specialist to learn more. You can also call us at 414-615-0103, or email us at email@example.com.
Our state-of-the-art assistive technology center features a variety of leading electronic magnifiers, wearable devices and blindness products. To get an in-depth demonstration of a device, or discuss training, schedule an appointment with one of our assistive technology specialists. They will help you find the right technology, training and care solution.