Vision Buddy: Low Vision TV Watching System
Vision Buddy is the first wearable electronic magnification system for people with vision loss designed specifically for watching television. Simply plug the Vision Buddy Streamer into your cable box, or any other video device that outputs over HDMI, and watch it directly in the headset! Easy to set up and use, Vision Buddy gives you a crisp and clear image, which can be magnified as needed. Even the sound comes out of the headset, giving you a truly immersive experience.
Vision Buddy has been specially designed for various low vision eye conditions like Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Glaucoma, Retinitis Pigmentosa and more. Not only can you watch TV with Vision Buddy, but thanks to the live magnification mode you can do much more!
– Watch your favorite TV programs with enhanced image quality, and with the ability to zoom in and out.
– Independently watch your surroundings, see faces clearly and enjoy your hobbies again.
– Read books, with the ability to zoom in and out or use built-in OCR to read aloud text from your favorite books, news paper and magazines.
- High resolution 3K screens for great picture quality
- Lightweight and comfortable headset
- Easy to set up and use
- Works with anything that outputs over HDMI – Cable box, Apple TV, computer, games console and more!
- 3 modes: TV mode, live magnification and OCR
- Magnify inputted video to 12X
- Magnify live image to 8X
Try Before You Buy
The best way to find out if an assistive technology product works is to try it before you buy it. That’s why we offer no obligation free demonstrations. Contact an assistive technology specialist to learn more. You can also call us at 414-615-0103, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our state-of-the-art assistive technology center features a variety of leading electronic magnifiers, wearable devices and blindness products. To get an in-depth demonstration of a device, or discuss training, schedule an appointment with one of our assistive technology specialists. They will help you find the right technology, training and care solution.