Old Maid Flash Card Matching Game – Braille
This braille version of Old Maid children’s card game features bright, colorful illustrations of people in different occupations. The braille markings identifying the people on each card. It is accessible to blind and visually impaired, so the whole family can enjoy playing. The object of the game is to match pairs of cards while avoiding getting caught holding the Old Maid card at the end.
- can be used to play a memory game
- can be used as flash cards
- includes 35 playing cards plus instruction cards
- oversized full-color cards measure 4.75 x 3.25 inches
- for one or more players
- cardboard storage tray included.