TapeQueen Ready-to-Go Braille Slate-Tape-Stylus
Quickly create braille labels with the ready-to-go Tape Queen! This handy 5″ x 2″ device comes complete with an eight-cell braille slate, ½ clear vinyl tape and stylus. Lightweight and durable, the dual function Tape Queen can be used to create both bump dots and labels to mark items around the home and office, including file folders, DVDs, cans and bottles.
- Small and easy to store and transport
- Can be used to create both Braille labels and bump dots.
- Has the Braille alphabet on the bottom
- Self-adhesive to stick bumps or Braille anywhere!
- 8 Braille character cells
- Made of durable injection die-cast plastic
- Handy built-in retractable safety blade for cutting tape