Vision Forward offers training, tools, and strategies to help adults with vision loss lead active and independent lives.
- Our Low Vision Services help to maximize your remaining vision.
- Our Daily Living program introduces new approaches to daily tasks, so important to maintaining independence.
- Communications Training helps with writing and note-taking.
- Technology Training shows you how to use a wide-range of assistive technology devices to help access information.
- Safe Travel provides orientation and mobility training to help you feel more confident, whether going to the grocery store or meeting friends at a restaurant.
- Visit our Event Calendar to see Enrichment Opportunities for individuals with vision loss to connect with others through fun, interactive and educational events for adults and their families.
- Ongoing Recreational Classes allow adults with vision loss to connect and socialize with others.
Learn more about our services for adults.
Contact Jaclyn Borchardt, Director of Operations
414-615-0121 or email@example.com